drank Mint Rose by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

I LOVE the packaging! The little glass jar with the little wooden scooper is adorable. And very convenient.

The tea itself is fairly unimpressive. Just a sweet, simple mint tea with a hint of rose. It’s blended and balanced well, sure enough. But I think the packaging is way cooler than the actual tea in this case. I’m just relieved that they didn’t put stevia in it.

Flavors: Mint, Rose, Sweet

Shae

That combination sounds like it would be really interesting. Bummer that it turned out to be less than stellar.

Rosehips

This is exactly my own opinion on this tea! Cool packaging, meh tea.

teaqueen

I want to like Zhena’s stuff, but it always falls short on taste.

Comments

Shae

Rosehips

This is exactly my own opinion on this tea! Cool packaging, meh tea.

teaqueen

I want to like Zhena’s stuff, but it always falls short on taste.

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.