I absolutely adore this one. It’s VERY bready, which makes it perfect as a breakfast tea. It has the smoothness of Chinese black tea with the robust flavor of Indian black tea. Steeps a gorgeous ruddy brown color and mixes famously with skim milk. Floral notes in addition to bread/ toast notes.

Flavors: Baked Bread, Butter, Floral, Toasty

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Sounds delicious.

teaqueen

It’s like the most perfectly blended breakfast tea. Would probably go very well with hot buttered toast or scones!

Fjellrev

Oh, I like that image! Haha.

Comments

Fjellrev

Sounds delicious.

teaqueen

Fjellrev

Oh, I like that image! Haha.

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.