Love love love this tea. The lemon flavoring is subtle and genuine. The tea handles being oversteeped like a champ (work has been utter chaos these past two weeks, so I haven’t been able to make any high-maintenance teas at work) and it’s light and smooth and wakes me up without shorting out my nervous system like coffee does.

Besides the lemon, I’m getting flowery notes and earth.

Flavors: Earth, Flowers, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Pleasantly Sour

Boiling 8 min or more

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.