drank Red Chai Masala by Organic India

Tulsi is just good stuff. It tastes very mild, but medicinal. It’s like a health tonic. I don’t know what specifically it helps with, but I feel healthier after I drink it. I’m hoping it will join forces with CS Ginger & Turmeric to chase away the remaining dregs of this nasty head cold.

This is my favorite tulsi blend so far. I’m nearly through the box. Rooibos and tulsi were a match made in heaven.

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.