Cold-steeped this one for a few days in my glass teapot. It’s divine. Tastes exactly like perfectly ripe honeydew melon. Blended well. I get buttery and floral notes in the aftertaste as well. The sweetness of the melon and guava flavors are counterbalanced nicely with a pleasantly sour/ slightly bitter edge from the tea.
Thick, buttery, juicy mouthfeel, akin to the texture of melon.
Not sure which type of Japanese green tea they used for the base— I don’t think it’s sencha— but whatever it is, it makes for a delicious, delicate cuppa.
This company always manages to make very complex and delicious bagged blends.
Well done, Stash!

Flavors: Bitter, Butter, Floral, Green, Guava, Honeydew, Melon, Pleasantly Sour, Sweet

Hello! I love literature, politics, handmade jewelry, all things purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorites: Black, oolong, rooibos, genmaicha. Vanilla, chocolate, fruity, nutty, bready, roasted, dessert-inspired flavors. Floral greens. Kombucha.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends. I’m also also iffy about mate and herbal teas, although there are a few that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Dislikes: White tea, unflavored green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.