drank Darjeeling Earl Grey by Teapigs

Just all right. Brewed in a glass mug using a full-leaf sachet at 205 °F for 4 minutes. No milk, sweetener, or lemon used.
Neither the Darjeeling base nor the bergamot came out particularly dominant. It actually smells almost like oregano, which is weird. The Darjeeling doesn’t taste bitter to me; all I can taste is raisins and grapes. Not sure that raisin and bergamot is my favorite flavor profile, especially when the tea overall is weak. I’ve definitely had better and more interesting EGs.
Meh.

Flavors: Raisins, Spices

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.