drank Chamomile by Tekola Tea

I guess I’m feeling a little bratty about this. I opened my Sips By box this month and saw… a plain, bagged chamomile. Seriously?
To be fair, it’s definitely a good quality chamomile. I taste vanilla bean and apple, and it was a nice cuppa to unwind with on a Monday evening. Pleasant, as you would want and expect in chamomile.
But… it’s still just a plain chamomile. I prefer to get more unique teas that I can’t find in a store in my Sips By boxes. Maybe I’m giving it short shrift. Will drink the other three servings, won’t purchase a full container.

Flavors: Apple, Hay, Vanilla

Boiling 8 min or more

I agree, that’s lame. XD

teaqueen

@Cameron B. Yeah, it made me a little grumpy. I’d maybe be more forgiving if they hadn’t also shorted me one sachet of the other, more interesting herbal in this month’s box. :(

Cameron B.

I’m a little grumpy at them for not doing more holiday-themed teas this month. I guess they want people to buy their seasonal themed boxes…

Mastress Alita

I’d be especially disappointed, I don’t even like chamomile!

Martin Bednář

At least it is a good quality! But I am not fan of chamomile either.

Comments

Cameron B.

I agree, that’s lame. XD

teaqueen

Mastress Alita

I’d be especially disappointed, I don’t even like chamomile!

Martin Bednář

At least it is a good quality! But I am not fan of chamomile either.

Hello! 28, female, American. A total hopeless bookworm— I have a Bachelor’s and a Master’s in English. I also love dogs, all things that are colored purple, and sarcasm. I work in the Information Technology field at present.

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

Favorite tea types: Black, pu’erh, oolong, kombucha, genmaicha, matcha, rooibos, honeybush (recent change of heart there), and floral greens.

Favorite flavor notes: Roasted, fermented, earthy, floral, nutty, bread-y, umami; dessert-inspired flavors like chocolate, vanilla, and maple.

I’m very picky about chai and spice/ spicy blends as well as fruit-flavored teas; they really need to be done right, IMHO. I’m iffy about mate, as well as herbal teas, although there are a few tisanes that I enjoy (roasted dandelion root, chamomile).

Flat-out dislike: White tea, most unflavored green teas, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint.

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.