Tropical Flip

Green Tea
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

Tasting Notes

There aren't any tasting notes for this tea yet.

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for July 3, 2017!

It’s summer and one thing that goes hand in hand with this time of year (at least for me) is iced tea. Sure, I prefer hot tea and I still drink it daily even in the summer but during the hottest times of the day during the summer months, I generally turn to iced tea for my hydration needs. And while I tend to prefer black teas for my hot tea drinking – especially in the early hours of the day – when I’m drinking iced tea, I find green tea (or white tea) much more refreshing. The light, fresh taste of green tea seems to quench the thirst better for me than black tea does.

So I decided to make a summer iced tea inspired drink that tastes great iced or hot. I started with a base of organic Chinese green teas – Chun Mee & Gunpowder – and then I added freeze-dried pineapple and bananas and lots of coconut flakes to create a tropical paradise for your taste buds!

This is so delightfully good.

organic ingredients: green teas, coconut, pineapple, bananas and natural flavors

About 52teas View company

Tasting Notes

There aren't any tasting notes for this tea yet.