Earl Grey Cupcake

A Black Tea from

-- / 100

Calculated from 0 Ratings
Do you recommend this tea?
Recommend to Facebook friends
Tweet this tea on Twitter
Black Teas, Natural Bergamot Oil, Organic Natural Flavors (Vegan), Organic Vanilla Beans, Sprinkles
Organic, Vegan
Typical Preparation
Join the largest Community of Tea Experts
Review this tea
Save to your wishlist
Add to your cupboard
Edit tea info

1 Tasting Note View all

“Anne finally put this one in the system so now i can write about it. Everyone likely knows how much i am NOT a fan of the blerg. So 99.99999% of all earl grey type teas are on my list of “don’t go...” Read full tasting note

Tea of the Week for February 26, 2018!

I’ve never kept it a secret that one of my all-time favorite teas is Earl Grey – I love bergamot! I haven’t made (nor do I plan to make) a simple Earl Grey because I feel like there are so many out there that my contribution to the heap of Earl Grey teas that exist would not be unique – and we like to keep things unique here!

Instead, I decided to do an Earl Grey CUPCAKE tea. I started with black teas: Yunnan & Assam – with just a touch of Vietnamese Black to help round out the flavor a bit. Then I added some bergamot along with vanilla bean and some additional essence to create a cupcake-y flavor in your teacup. And since we’re talking cupcakes, what cupcake would be complete without some festive sprinkles? These sprinkles are vegan, gluten-free & nut free – so no worries!

A fun way to enjoy your bergamot!

ingredients: vegan candy sprinkles (sugar, potato starch, coconut oil, maltodextrin, spirulina extract, carnauba wax)

organic ingredients: black teas, bergamot, vanilla bean & natural flavors

About 52teas