Pumpkin Latte

Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

Tasting Notes

There aren't any tasting notes for this tea yet.

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for November 18, 2019!

This tea was originally called “cinnamon pumpkin latte” but somewhere along the line, I omitted the cinnamon part. Cinnamon is really the only spice used in this (well, other than chicory), which is why I didn’t call it a PSL.

But that’s enough about all that. This is primarily a rooibos blend, but there is a little bit of honeybush in it to add a touch more honey-ish tones to the blend. I find that when you combine the two South African herbs, you get more honey and less woody flavors, which is why I combine them pretty often. To the organic herbs, I added pumpkin, cinnamon, marshmallow root & chicory. I also added a touch of vanilla essence.

I love the result. This has a nice pumpkin & cinnamon flavor coming through. Don’t get me wrong, I love the spice medley of pumpkin spice, but I like that this has a focus on cinnamon & pumpkin. The chicory adds a hint of coffee-ish flavor without the caffeine. The marshmallow root & vanilla essence gives this a light “latte” kind of taste without adding milk. It’s smooth, it’s warm, it’s seasonal & it’s really tasty! It’s also organic, VEGAN, gluten-free, caffeine free & allergen free!

organic ingredients: rooibos,honeybush, pumpkin, cinnamon, chicory root, marshmallow root & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

Tasting Notes

There aren't any tasting notes for this tea yet.