Pumpkin Latte

Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas
200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 6 g 16 oz / 473 ml

43 Images

• “I was really looking forward to trying this tea I got from amandastory516, but unfortunately there’s a weird flavor in here that I can’t get over. The spices are too mild. I don’t really notice a...” Read full tasting note
  • “Brewed tea tastes of cinnamon! The main flavor is cinnamon, with a bit of pumpkin flavor. It’s summer here, but it tastes like fall! I may have to try it with vanilla almond milk. It’s good for...” Read full tasting note
  • “Nope, this one didn’t really work for me. I suspect it’s the chicory root + rooibos and honeybush. I’ll give it another shot brewed at a lower temp, and maybe with milk, but I’m not sure that will...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for November 18, 2019!

This tea was originally called “cinnamon pumpkin latte” but somewhere along the line, I omitted the cinnamon part. Cinnamon is really the only spice used in this (well, other than chicory), which is why I didn’t call it a PSL.

But that’s enough about all that. This is primarily a rooibos blend, but there is a little bit of honeybush in it to add a touch more honey-ish tones to the blend. I find that when you combine the two South African herbs, you get more honey and less woody flavors, which is why I combine them pretty often. To the organic herbs, I added pumpkin, cinnamon, marshmallow root & chicory. I also added a touch of vanilla essence.

I love the result. This has a nice pumpkin & cinnamon flavor coming through. Don’t get me wrong, I love the spice medley of pumpkin spice, but I like that this has a focus on cinnamon & pumpkin. The chicory adds a hint of coffee-ish flavor without the caffeine. The marshmallow root & vanilla essence gives this a light “latte” kind of taste without adding milk. It’s smooth, it’s warm, it’s seasonal & it’s really tasty! It’s also organic, VEGAN, gluten-free, caffeine free & allergen free!

organic ingredients: rooibos,honeybush, pumpkin, cinnamon, chicory root, marshmallow root & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

I was really looking forward to trying this tea I got from amandastory516, but unfortunately there’s a weird flavor in here that I can’t get over. The spices are too mild. I don’t really notice a clear pumpkin flavor. The main thing I taste is the weird flavor I can’t place.

amandastory516

I’m sorry this one didn’t work out for you! I strongly disliked it as well. All I could taste was the chicory, which I generally don’t enjoy.

AJRimmer

That’s okay! I noticed another review mentioning the chicory too. I’ve had so many teas with that as an ingredient, but I actually don’t know what it tastes like! But that’s probably what I’m tasting also.

Mastress Alita

To me, chicory has a slight coffee-like taste.

Brewed tea tastes of cinnamon! The main flavor is cinnamon, with a bit of pumpkin flavor. It’s summer here, but it tastes like fall! I may have to try it with vanilla almond milk. It’s good for such a simple blend of flavors.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Pumpkin

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 6 g 16 OZ / 473 ML

Nope, this one didn’t really work for me. I suspect it’s the chicory root + rooibos and honeybush. I’ll give it another shot brewed at a lower temp, and maybe with milk, but I’m not sure that will be enough.