Maple Nut Cookie

Rooibos Tea
Calendula Petals, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Natural Flavours, Nutmeg, Organic Red Rooibos
Cinnamon, Honey, Maple, Molasses, Nuts, Nutty, Oats, Spices, Sweet
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Arby
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

• “Sipdown (341) I helped myself to a bit of this and am passing the rest on to Sil. For me, I am having a super weird experience because this tastes like a sweet honeybush. I am getting nothing from...” Read full tasting note
  • “My caffeine free Amoda order arrived! So spoilers ahead, please skip if you have not received yours yet This seemed like the most promising out of the batch of four that I received. It is hard to...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Product description not available yet.

About 52teas View company

Sipdown (341)

I helped myself to a bit of this and am passing the rest on to Sil. For me, I am having a super weird experience because this tastes like a sweet honeybush. I am getting nothing from it’s namesake and it’s not even a honeybush tea. No maple and definitely no cookie. Maybe nut. Plus, I ended up with a couple of cardamom pods in my filter and yet I don’t even get cardamom.

I followed the package directions of 1 tsp/8 oz and steeping for 5 mins at boiling and I am not getting what I think I’m supposed to. Hopefully Sil has more luck.

52Teas

Personally, I feel like rooibos and/or honeybush should be steeped longer than 5 minutes… and not at boiling. Anyway, sorry this one didn’t work out for you.

VariaTEA

That’s alright. So many other 52 teas definitely work for me :)

This seemed like the most promising out of the batch of four that I received. It is hard to go wrong with maple or nuts. There certainly was a great deal or maple and some nutty notes, especially because of the rooibos. I actually thought this tasted more like a honeybush because of the nuttiness. I taste a lot of cinnamon, and as I drank the cup I kept thinking of oats. I wouldn’t call this cookie flavour at all, but I do love oats in my baked goods. I had a cardamom pod in my cup but couldn’t taste it. I had my first cup plain, but I can’t wait to enjoy this with milk. I only wish I could have more cookie so it would taste like cookies in milk.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Honey, Maple, Molasses, Nuts, Nutty, Oats, Spices, Sweet