Christmas Tea Cake Green Tea

Green Tea
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

• “On the sixth day of Chrisrmas . . . this is another new blend for our 12 Teas of Christmas. As I mention on my blog, what I envisioned with this tea is a cinnamon cupcake topped with a green...” Read full tasting note
  • “#adventageddon Day Eighteen – 3/6 I was surprised by how much I liked this one – and I think it’s a new tea!? It’s decently simple in terms of composition – green tea, raspberry, and presumably...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

A New Tea created for the 12 Teas of Christmas box for 2019!

As our 6th TEA of Christmas & the second original blend for our box – allow me to introduce our Christmas Tea Cake! This tea not only tastes like Christmas, it also looks like Christmas with it’s bright green Chinese Sencha leaves & bits of beautiful freeze-dried red raspberries.

For my Christmas Tea Cake “recipe” I imagined mini cinnamon vanilla cupcakes topped with a green-tinted vanilla buttercream that was then topped with a bright red raspberry. And that’s just exactly what I taste as I sip on this cuppa. Sweet, silky Chinese Sencha blended with vanilla beans, cinnamon bits & freeze-dried raspberries. It’s sweet, it’s creamy and vanilla-y, it’s warm from the cinnamon notes, and it has a nice presence of raspberry. Really yummy!

It’s organic, it’s VEGAN, it’s gluten-free & allergen-free! You’re gonna love this one!

organic ingredients: green tea, raspberries, cinnamon, vanilla beans & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

On the sixth day of Chrisrmas . . . this is another new blend for our 12 Teas of Christmas. As I mention on my blog, what I envisioned with this tea is a cinnamon cupcake topped with a green tinted vanilla buttercream frosting topped with a raspberry. The raspberry isn’t supposed to be a strong flavor, just an accent on top of a sweet, cinnamon-y, vanilla-y, cake-y kind of taste. I really love the way this one turned out.

#adventageddon Day Eighteen – 3/6

I was surprised by how much I liked this one – and I think it’s a new tea!? It’s decently simple in terms of composition – green tea, raspberry, and presumably flavouring. However it was really smooth and mellow, with a nice buttery pastry type of note! I liked that it was sweet and a touch fruity but not dramatically so. The green tea was also really palatable for me, which was surprising. I think the flavour could potentially come off as flat, but the impression I got was more that it was a really good “canvas” type of flavour, meaning that it was perfect to do your own additions (milk, sugar, honey, etc.) to customize to taste preferences…