Cranberry Blush

Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

1 Tasting Note View all

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for December 9, 2019!

This blend was inspired by the cocktail of the same name. Admittedly, I’ve not tried the cocktail – I’m not much of a drinker . . . of alcohol, anyway. A good Matcha is about the strongest drink I’ll imbibe. But I definitely enjoy a cocktail inspired tea blend now and then!

The recipe for the cranberry blush cocktail that I found was made with champagne, cranberry juice and lemonade – so I used that as the basis for my recipe for this tea blend. i started with a beautiful Long Mei Yunnan green tea and added a bunch of freeze-dried cranberries & some dried lemon wedges. Then I added champagne essence to add a bit of “bubbly” to the blend.

The result is rather lovely. It tastes very festive – Champagne notes & pleasant cranberry flavor brightened with a hint of lemon. Really nice! Like a holiday celebration in your teacup! It’s VEGAN, gluten-free, allergen-free & alcohol-free!

ingredients: green tea, organic cranberries, organic lemons & organic natural flavors

About 52teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Yum! I love cranberry teas, so I was very happy to see this one in the December subscription box. Such a nice combination of cranberry and lemon.