Candy Cane Truffle

Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

• “Sipdown! Had this a couple days ago…..meaning I was able to end January at 19 teas, though I haven’t had a chance to weigh my cupboard yet. Not really sure why I’m keeping track of things when my...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for December 16, 2019!

This tea utilizes our beautiful Fujian gunpowder black tea – this tea looks just like a green gunpowder but it’s a black tea! It has a natural chocolate-y note to it that’s so amazing! I thought it would make the perfect base for this tea.

To the black gunpowder tea, I added peppermint leaves, cacao shells, mini vegan chocolate chips & organic, vegan candy cane bits! This tea is quite wonderful: sweet, chocolate-y and minty! My chocolate mint loving daughter heartily approves of this tea!

It’s also VEGAN, gluten-free & allergen free!

ingredients: black tea, organic peppermint leaves, organic cacao shells, mini (vegan) chocolate chips (cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter), organic candy cane bits (organic cane sugar, organic brown rice syrup, natural peppermint flavor, color added [derived from organic fruit juice]) & organic natural flavors

About 52teas View company

Sipdown! Had this a couple days ago…..meaning I was able to end January at 19 teas, though I haven’t had a chance to weigh my cupboard yet. Not really sure why I’m keeping track of things when my cupboard is TOO small but I am. I really enjoyed this one while it lasted even though I’ve been off mint teas. I credit Anne’s blending skills for that!