Coconut Cake

White Tea
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by breeteas

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for February 10, 2020!

Oh wow! If you’re a coconut tea lover – have I got a tea for you!

Organic White Peony tea blended with huge chips of organic coconut & just a touch of essence to give it a sweet, coconut cake taste. So, so yummy!

And yes, it’s organic, it’s also VEGAN & gluten-free. I usually would say that it’s allergen-free, but coconut is technically considered a tree nut & there IS coconut in this blend – so take that into consideration if you’re allergic.

organic ingredients: white tea, coconut chips & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

I expected to like this more than I did – I think the problem might have been that I wanted a more noticeable base – if we’re being really honest, I think I was wishing that this was coconut cream pie hojicha, which I’m now craving.

My recollection is that this tea was lightly sweet and tasted of coconut, I just really craved that toastiness that isn’t here (and, isn’t intended to be here).

Coconut, cake, white tea. Pretty much tastes as the name would lead you to expect.

It’s nearing the end of a busy day for me and I decided to unwind with a cup of white tea. I love this blend that I crafted for February. Lots of coconut flavor with notes of cake. It tastes a lot like – well – coconut cake. And white tea. It’s really quite creamy and luscious. A lovely dessert-y tea.