Coconut Cake

White Tea
Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by 52Teas

• “Coconut isn’t one of my favorite flavors, and I find it to be especially polarizing in tea blends. However, lately I’ve been gravitating towards some coconut blends, and find that many of them kind...” Read full tasting note
  • “It’s nearing the end of a busy day for me and I decided to unwind with a cup of white tea. I love this blend that I crafted for February. Lots of coconut flavor with notes of cake. It tastes a lot...” Read full tasting note

From 52teas

Tea of the Week for February 10, 2020!

Oh wow! If you’re a coconut tea lover – have I got a tea for you!

Organic White Peony tea blended with huge chips of organic coconut & just a touch of essence to give it a sweet, coconut cake taste. So, so yummy!

And yes, it’s organic, it’s also VEGAN & gluten-free. I usually would say that it’s allergen-free, but coconut is technically considered a tree nut & there IS coconut in this blend – so take that into consideration if you’re allergic.

organic ingredients: white tea, coconut chips & natural flavors

About 52teas View company

Coconut isn’t one of my favorite flavors, and I find it to be especially polarizing in tea blends. However, lately I’ve been gravitating towards some coconut blends, and find that many of them kind of turn my stomach for some reason. There’s usually something odd about them. But, this one is perfect! There’s a really nice balance between the white tea, the coco nut, and the cake/vanilla flavor.

It’s nearing the end of a busy day for me and I decided to unwind with a cup of white tea. I love this blend that I crafted for February. Lots of coconut flavor with notes of cake. It tastes a lot like – well – coconut cake. And white tea. It’s really quite creamy and luscious. A lovely dessert-y tea.