Bedtime Blues

Fruit Herbal Blend
Bamboo Leaves, Chamomile, Cornflower Petals, Dried Blueberries, Flowers, Lemongrass, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Valerian Root
Blueberry, Honey, Musty, Sweet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 10 oz / 295 ml

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Sample Sipdown! (49) I picked this up with my AQ2T sample order because I really love blueberry and it sounded like an interesting addition to a bedtime tisane. Unfortunately this has a very musty...” Read full tasting note

From A Quarter to Tea

Chamomile, blueberry, lemongrass and a pinch of licorice root blends with valerian root for the perfect bedtime tea. Valerian root is an herb that commonly creates a sense of drowsiness and paired with the calming properties of chamomile, you’ll find yourself dreaming in no time!

Ingredients:
egyptian chamomile, lemongrass, dried blueberries, butterfly pea blossom, cornflower, hua mei bamboo, valerian root, licorice root, natural flavors

About A Quarter to Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Sample Sipdown! (49)

Unfortunately this has a very musty flavor. I think maybe it’s from the high proportion of butterfly pea flower? Chamomile can be somewhat musty, but this tastes different from how I’ve experienced that in the past. I’m not even sure how to describe it really… Not very pleasant though.

So not for me. It’s also very dark blue from the pea flower, and saturated enough that I wonder if it’s going to dye my tongue blue, ha ha!

Flavors: Blueberry, Honey, Musty, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Lauren | A Quarter to Tea

99 to 1 the musty you’re referencing is valerian root! It’s a great sleepy time remedy, but it’s definitely devisive!