Hickory Nut Cannoli Black Tea (Limited Edition)

Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From A Quarter to Tea

Ilam Estate Second Flush Nepal
Flavor & Characteristics H
sweet, muscatel, creamy, nuts, smooth
3-5 minutes at 190F
Ingredients:
ilam nepalese black tea, raw hickory nuts, non-pareils, natural flavors

About A Quarter to Tea View company

I saved the empty bag of this tea which I recently finished, because I wanted to always remember how much I loved it. Pastry teas are my jam. Too bad it’s limited edition. I really should start making notes as I actually drink the teas…would you believe I can’t remember how it tasted a week ago??

I guess I can throw out the bag now.

As an aside, I’m pretty sure AQQT makes / has made most of my new favourite teas. Love this company.

ETA it’s my 650th tasting note!! Huzzah!! Hey Steepster just FYI I’d come around way more often if you’d make an app……

mrmopar

Way to go!

Dustin

If she has the ingredients, she can do a special order and make more of a blend. I think it’s a 4oz minimum.

ohfancythat

Good to know, thanks Dustin!

Indigobloom

Well pastry and jam can certainly go together :P

Sipdown! Thanks to phi for this one. I quite enjoyed it, especially with a splash of rice milk. I have never heard of hickory nuts before so I can’t speak to whether that aspect of the flavor here is true to nature. I do taste sweet cream, roasted nuts, and a bit of pastry. Noms.

Teatotaler

Oooohhh! This tea sounds scrumptious! I noticed that it’s a Nepali tea too. I love those! They’re similar to my much beloved Darjeeling. I think that I need to put this one on the list to order.

Sample from variaTEA “nut” yes. Cannoli? mmmmmm maaaaybe? Mostly it was a nutty baked sort of good for me but lacking in the really cannoli feeling vibe. That aside, it was still a tasty cup and thoroughly enjoyable pre-painting and post dog walking :)

Evol Ving Ness

The name rocks.

Evol Ving Ness

And yay, steepster’s comment feature is back!

So this definitely tastes of baked goods but I don’t know if this is a cannoli tea. But is spot on though.