Edit tea info Last updated by Indigobloom

From A Quarter to Tea

Get your morning off to a bright start with a robust cup of our version of an Irish breakfast tea. Jammy, rich and well-balanced with a clean finish. This is the perfect pairing with any breakfast meal.

Takes milk and sugar well.

About A Quarter to Tea View company

It took a few sips before the flavors started to balance out and the bite to calm. I usually take my breakfast teas with cream, sometimes sugar, but I have gone through half this cup without so far. It has a slight sweetness on the sip along with a slightly astringent tobacco flavor that fades into a malty aftertaste. Adding cream is really changing this! My first sip tasted sweet and was reminiscent of cookies. A slight hint of banana at the beginning of the sip than lingers into the aftertaste… unexpected, but I like it. I’m not getting heavy malt like I’m used to with breakfast teas, but it is a very enjoyable cup.

Delicious. Milk or not, sugar or not… I can enjoy this many ways. I’ll need more shortly!!
I love the hint of smokiness. No wonder I adore it, it has my fave, Assam Banaspaty in it. Hehe! giddy
Reminds me quite a bit of the Queen Catherine. Must experiment more to determine just how much…