Apple Ginger Remedy

Herbal Tea
Apple, Apple Pieces, Chamomile, Dandelion Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Rose Hips
Apple, Dandelion, Floral, Ginger, Hibiscus, Licorice, Tart
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 8 oz / 236 ml

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• ““Remedy enough for anything ranging from a cold to a bad day.” Oh, yes, that’s me, sort of. The AQ2T order arriving unexpectedly was a nice surprise though. Although I enjoy it immensely and...” Read full tasting note

From A Quarter to Tea

Remedy enough for anything ranging from a cold to a bad day and tasty enough for anything in between.

Base – Egyptian Chamomile
Region – Egypt
Flavor & Characteristics – fruity, sweet, earthy, honey
How to Steep – 5-10 minutes at 210F
Ingredients: egyptian chamomile, dandelion root, licorice root, rose hips, hibiscus flowers, apple pieces, freeze-dried apple, natural flavor

About A Quarter to Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Although I enjoy it immensely and consider it an essential part of my tea cupboard, 75 is my default chamomile score. This one’s pretty standard, with the usual apple, hibiscus and rose petal additions, so it falls about on that scale too. Licorice root adds a hint of sleepy herbal sweetness.

I’m going to try putting some fresh burning ginger in it tomorrow, since I prefer it more than the sweet ginger typically found in dry blends (there’s a bit of burn at the end but it’s too faint for my preferences).

(2017 blend)