Pistachio and Cream Cookie

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

From A Quarter to Tea

Product description not available yet.

About A Quarter to Tea View company

Midday cuppa, which I sipped on while watching some stupid highschool romcom type movie on Netflix – I just needed something a little light hearted…

This was good, but artificial. I mean, I really enjoy AQTT’s white tea base because it’s light, fluffy and had a nice gentle sweet hay taste to it. However, the pistachio feels very fake even though it’s still enjoyably sweet and nutty. There was some cream in the body of the sip, but I’d have liked more – and in a more distinct way. Maybe some vanilla would have been nice here? Apart from that, there was just a bit of a general perfume-y floral vibe. It’s not a stand out blend by AQTT but it’s not a bad one either.

VariaTEA

Did you watch To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before?

Roswell Strange

That is 100% what I watched. I couldn’t resist; I’m also binge watching The Fosters right now, and the romantic leaf in the movie is the same actor as my current favourite character on the show. That was enough to sell me.

VariaTEA

Hahah that’s why I watched. Jesus caught my attention and Peter K stole my heart :P

Roswell Strange

**romantic lead…

I’m nearly done The Foster (like ten more episodes left) and I just don’t understand how anyone could NOT like Noah Centineo. Sure, the recast after season two was a little jarring but he’s honestly just such an amazing actor. It was a really good movie though. Plus, the soundtrack!!! I don’t think there was a single song that wasn’t somewhere in my giant tea drinking/music playlist.