Cantaloupe Ginger Margarita

Rooibos Tea
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

• “Enjoyed this one despite it being a rooibos – I wish I’d picked it up sooner so I could have cold-brewed it, as I think it’s definitely best as an iced tea. Can’t recall specifics about the flavour...” Read full tasting note
  • “Hot evening cuppa from a few weeks back! Just as lovely as ever with sweet cantaloupe and refreshingly bright citrus/lemongrass notes mixed with a kiss of ginger to make the whole thing feel just a...” Read full tasting note

From A Quarter to Tea

green rooibos, ginger, safflower, lemongrass, natural flavors

About A Quarter to Tea View company

Enjoyed this one despite it being a rooibos – I wish I’d picked it up sooner so I could have cold-brewed it, as I think it’s definitely best as an iced tea. Can’t recall specifics about the flavour right now, but I did enjoy it.

Hot evening cuppa from a few weeks back!

Just as lovely as ever with sweet cantaloupe and refreshingly bright citrus/lemongrass notes mixed with a kiss of ginger to make the whole thing feel just a touch sweeter, crisper, and more nuanced. I love this blend, and now that it’s looking like A Quarter to Tea might not come back at all it just makes me even sadder I didn’t think to stock up on this one/ask for reblend when she was offering to do that.

(Also, can I just say how much I appreciate her doing reblends before closing up! She definitely didn’t need to, but it was such a kind thing to do for fans of her blends!)