Doctor Who - Twelve

Black Herbal Blend
Black Tea, Chocolate, Cocoa Nibs, Dark Chocolate, Lemongrass, Rose Petals
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by nancoix

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I’m just going to drink all the comfort tea until everything’s okay, and this is one of the most comforting tastes I know. And also, it’s Doctor Who night. Comforting times. I just can’t eyebrows...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

He may not think he does hugs, but let’s face it, he doesn’t get a vote. Dark and unusual, but decidedly endearing.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I just can’t eyebrows like Capaldi, but MAN Twelve tastes like love. The scent comes on strong, with a bold bang of rose, backed by dark chocolate. This carries into the brew, the rose sharpened and brightened with a touch of sweet-tart lemongrass, then rounded by the creaminess of the chocolate. Milk and sugar bring out its hidden cuddly side and bind it all together into something incredibly comforting. It’s at once sophisticated and silly, dark and complicated and perhaps an acquired taste, but oh so worth getting to know. This is making me feel better.