Kona Pineapple

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Lemongrass, Marigold Flowers, Natural Orange Flavor, Natural Pineapple Flavor, Orange Peels, Pineapple Piece, Rose Hips, Rose Petals
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by AJRimmer

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I didn’t love the Teavana tea that this one is replicating, so I was hesitant to try this one, but it’s nice to have a lighter fruity option. I like hibiscus, but I don’t want every blend to...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

This fruity tisane will have you laying back and hanging loose while its zesty pineapple essence dances on your palette.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I didn’t love the Teavana tea that this one is replicating, so I was hesitant to try this one, but it’s nice to have a lighter fruity option. I like hibiscus, but I don’t want every blend to contain hibiscus. The flavor is sweet but not overly sweet. I think the lemongrass and pineapple go very well together, but there’s not quite enough flavor. It’s a bit plain, but a lot lighter and less artificial than the Teavana version. Even with extra leaf, it’s not really strong enough. August Uncommon’s Big Easy is definitely still my favorite pineapple blend. This one just makes me wish I were drinking that one!