Dragon Fruit Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Dragon Fruit, Hibiscus, Lemon Verbena, Marigold Flowers, Orange Peels, Pineapple Pieces, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Strawberry
Apple, Fruity, Passion Fruit, Sour, Sweet
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Michael
Iced 8 min or more

• “I got the iced tea version of this tea. I wish I had just gotten the regular version of it… It was a smaller amount for the same price. It was about 8 tsp if you want the same amount as an iced tea...” Read full tasting note
  • “The flavor is pretty light. If I had to guess, I’d say the flavor is melon, but maybe I could buy that it’s dragon fruit? It really needs a touch of sugar to bring out the flavor. Cool, it’s pretty...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

A native fruit of South America, the Dragon Fruit brings its mouthwatering, refreshingly sweet flavor to our Dragon Fruit Dream herbal tea. A member of the cactus family, this tropical fruit has an unparalleled essence that brews up into an exhilarating infusion. We highly recommend trying it iced for the coolest of summertime treats.

About Adagio Teas View company

I got the iced tea version of this tea. I wish I had just gotten the regular version of it… It was a smaller amount for the same price. It was about 8 tsp if you want the same amount as an iced tea pouch. Tried it a few different ways. The way that worked the best for me was to cold brew it for 15 hours or more. I would pop a bag into a quart mason Jar and all the flavors came through.

Flavors: Apple, Fruity, Passion Fruit, Sour, Sweet

Iced 8 min or more

The flavor is pretty light. If I had to guess, I’d say the flavor is melon, but maybe I could buy that it’s dragon fruit? It really needs a touch of sugar to bring out the flavor. Cool, it’s pretty pleasant and not at all sour. Each cup I have of this is better than the last.