Teaster Marshmallow

Rooibos Tea
Apple Pieces, Apricot, Green Rooibos, Marigold Petals, Natural Creme Flavor, Sugar Sprinkles, Vanilla Flavour
Caffeine Free
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by AJRimmer

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Limited time teas are a great way to make me buy tea when I don’t really need any. Adagio green rooibos blends are some of my favorite teas, so I was happy to try this one. It contains sprinkles...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

Product description not available yet.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Limited time teas are a great way to make me buy tea when I don’t really need any. Adagio green rooibos blends are some of my favorite teas, so I was happy to try this one. It contains sprinkles and not marshmallows, despite the name. When I had it warm, it didn’t taste like much. Then I left it in the fridge overnight, and that really brought out the flavors. Unlike swampwater from DavidsTEA, the rooibos with sprinkles blend that I finished yesterday, I find that this one does need a little extra sugar for it to taste good. The flavor is mostly green rooibos and I can sense the melted sprinkles in there. I definitely prefer other green rooibos blends, as this one is a bit bland. It’s definitely pleasant cold though.

VariaTEA

No marshmallows in this tea seems disappointing in light of the name.

AJRimmer

Yeah, I guess they did it to keep it vegan? But then they could have just said sprinkles in the name instead. Idk.

VariaTEA

Or used vegan marshmallows. Is there marshmallow root?

AJRimmer

True! No, it looks like vanilla creme flavor is the main element used to achieve marshmallowness.