Matcha Sticks Black

High
Edit tea info Last updated by Ilya Kreymerman

2 Images

From Adagio Teas

No longer is matcha limited to just lovers of green tea. Our Matcha Black uses the same time-honored process and replaces it with black tea leaves. Now available in our convenient stick packs, simply tear open, pour into any 500ml bottle of water, shake and enjoy!

Black Tea | High caffeine | Add to 16oz bottle of water and shake

About Adagio Teas View company

Afternoon pick me up on Monday.

After a month of daily matchas during advent season, I took a bit of a break from #matchamonday but looking forward to getting back into it, albeit embracing some nontraditional matcha definitions! I love the flavour of this one – it’s smooth and malty with salted plum skin and powdery cacao notes. Sadly, the texture itself was also a bit powdery this time around – I got a bomb AF froth going, but there was just some overall grit happening here that I haven’t noticed in the past as much.

Photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKM6VblgXAW/

Song Pairing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOGhSoT0GHo&ab_channel=ANTI-Records