Organic Ceremonial Matcha

Edit tea info Last updated by Shae
190 °F / 87 °C 2 g 5 oz / 148 ml

6 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Aside from spilling over a quarter of my container of this very expensive matcha and making a huge mess, thereby turning my desk a faint shade of green, this cup is a great success. I mixed 1/2 a...” Read full tasting note

From Amoda Tea

For Sipping Straight

Your matcha for heightened focus, concentrated nutrients & incredible flavour

Organic, shade-grown and authentically stone-ground. High grade matcha that tastes incredible! Rich, creamy with full-bodied flavour and a sweet finish. This is your matcha for sipping straight with hot or iced water. Grown in Uji, Kyoto prefecture. Matcha from this region is known to not be bitter.

Health Benefits
Heightened awareness, focus and mental clarity. 4 hour sustained energy boost. Nutrient dense and packed with antioxidants like the super-powered EGCg.

Ingredients: 100% pure organic, stone-ground matcha green tea
Origin: Uji, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan

Steep It
Add 2oz of hot water (70-80°C / 165-175°F) to 1/2 tsp matcha. Whisk for 10 seconds with an electric frother or bamboo whisk.

About Amoda Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Aside from spilling over a quarter of my container of this very expensive matcha and making a huge mess, thereby turning my desk a faint shade of green, this cup is a great success. I mixed 1/2 a cup of water, 1/2 a cup of full-fat coconut milk, and a tablespoon of maple syrup in a mason jar and heated in the microwave until boiling. I then used a couple of teaspoons to make a paste with 1 teaspoon of matcha powder. After mixing, I added the remaining liquid which frothed up beautifully. This was perfectly sweet and the flavor is wonderful – spot-on toasted marshmallow in both the taste and smell. My only complaint would be that even after making a paste with the matcha, it didn’t blend well with the liquid and I still have chunks of it settled in the bottom of my mug.

Using this recipe today: http://nutritionstripped.com/matcha-tea-latte/

Flavors: Marshmallow, Toasted