Organic Breakfast Tea Eco Pyramid Teabag

Bitter, Earth, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I like my black tea medium light and so I followed the 3-minute steep time. The tea was really strong and bitter. The aroma was earthy and woody. The aftertaste was bitter as well so I did not...” Read full tasting note
  • “I have recently been trying to add milk to some black teas to expirement how I like it. This tea was a pretty good breakfat tea. It smelled kind sweet maybe it is the cocoa or honey. I didn’t...” Read full tasting note

From Art of Tea

Organic and Biodynamic black tea crafted as an Art of Tea classic from the regions of Ceylon, Assam and Nilgiri. Our Organic Breakfast offers a smooth, malty blend with notes of cocoa, honey and a crisp finish.

About Art of Tea View company

Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles, California. We hand blend and custom craft the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Our teas are carefully selected directly from growers, each one offering a unique story.

I like my black tea medium light and so I followed the 3-minute steep time.

The tea was really strong and bitter. The aroma was earthy and woody. The aftertaste was bitter as well so I did not particularly like this tea blend.

I had kept some dried apricots on the side and they did come to the rescue. Tasting the tea after taking a bite of the apricot took the pedal off the bitterness. So a combination of dried apricots with this black tea worked for me.

Flavors: Bitter, Earth, Wood

I have recently been trying to add milk to some black teas to expirement how I like it. This tea was a pretty good breakfat tea. It smelled kind sweet maybe it is the cocoa or honey. I didn’t really get the sweetness in the taste. I think it would have been a little bitter without the milk nut I definitely enjoyed it.