Tropic of Capricorn

Green Tea
Eucalyptus, Melon, Pine, Fruity, Honeydew, Plants
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaTiff

From August Uncommon Tea

Product description not available yet.

About August Uncommon Tea View company

Muted fruity tones that would be served better cold than warm. The tea is made to feel like “winter holiday in brazil” and I would say it is just that.

Flavors: Eucalyptus, Melon, Pine

175 °F / 79 °C 5 min, 0 sec 3 g 10 OZ / 295 ML

Sipdown! Finished this off as a cold brew which really brought out some melon notes (honeydew at first, which merged into a juicy cantaloupe). Hints of another fruit (still can only assume it’s the dragon-fruit in the background with the eucalyptus giving it a unique undertone. Again, probably wouldn’t repurchase as I’m not totally sold on the eucalyptus, but it’s nice and refreshing.

My August Uncommon order arrived last night. I ordered the Winter/Fall 2015 starter for BF along with a bunch of samples of the other teas. I had been looking to order a new infuser for traveling so when the starter sets went on sale I thought it was a good opportunity to get to try some tea and get a new infuser.

This is good. I like the combo of flavors. sweet, fruity and eucalyptus, but it is very bold. I guess I was expecting a calmer tea. I don’t know if that description makes any sense. I like to drink some of my flavored green and white teas before bed as a calming cup and this tea is bold enough in flavor that I wouldn’t consider it a pre-bed tea.