Days of Heaven

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Flavouring, Lemon Verbena, Rhubarb, Rooibos, Rose Hip Peels
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by apieceofquiche

From August Uncommon Tea

Tastes Like: rhubarb jam, custard, california sagebrush, pie crust
Feels Like: open pastures in the golden hour

Dusk is the finest time to witness the simple majesty of wheat fields dancing like ocean waves against the flame of the setting sun. It’s what photographers call the magic hour when light takes on a supernatural radiance, producing fantastic shapes and colors. The aroma of this tea is bright and buttery. In the first sip, you encounter the heady sweetness of warm wheat and hay cooling in the evening air. Then, tart rhubarb gives way to a blend of sweet floral and herbal notes. At the base is a rich custard flavor that lingers on the tongue. As the summer sun meets the horizon, it transforms open pastures into a fiery haze of pink, peach and red as far as the eye can see.

A tea for intensely unfettered evenings.

Ingredients: lemon verbena, rosehip shells, croatian chamomile, south african rooibos, sweet blackberry leaves, rhubarb, flavoring

About August Uncommon Tea View company

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

this was a free sample that i picked up from AU and honestly, no matter who i steep it, i might as well just be drinking a chamomile tea. There’s no sense of any other flavours coming through on this – and there’s just a whole lot of chamomile and more chamomile.

Final Count: 61

Sipdown (156)!

It took some added honey to make the amount of chamomile in this blend tolerable for me, but this is finally a sipdown. I’m so sad that I actually sort of started to dislike this one even more each time I had it – but that rhubarb just kept slipping even farther away from my grasp/tastebuds each time!

At leas the chamomile is doing it’s thing though and making me super drowsy! I can tell already that I’m going to sleep so soundly tonight! And on that note…

Off to bed I go!