Juniper Sage

Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

1 Tasting Note View all

From Banff Tea Co.

How We See It:
A delicate white tea that is soft and sweet with savoury, herbaceous notes. What an interesting sip! Sage is a powerful herb that can reduce inflammation and offer a cognitive boost to enhance memory.

What’s In It:
White tea, juniper berries, lavender, sage and elderberries.

About Banff Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

Had this one yesterday, and I honestly can’t decide if I liked it or not.

So, I’m a complete sucker for any sort of tea blends that includes hers like sage, thyme, and rosemary so I really thought this would be up my alley – and it definitely did have a lot of really great notes of strong, bold, herbaceous sage that I just loved. However, there was also a lot of lavender and I found that to be somewhat off putting. The combination of lavender and sage also didn’t work great for me; I found myself thinking of bath soaps – and, like, really nice high end bath soaps but bath soap is, well, soap regardless of the price tag attached to it.

The surprising amount of body that the white tea and sage/juniper combo had would have been so great with just like half as much of the lavender – but as is I was left feeling mixed. Huge pros, and huge cons just equates to general adequateness.

Mastress Alita

Lavender-heavy tea? This one sounds right up my alley… :-)