Tangerine

Black Fruit Blend
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

• “Well, either our garage sale was a bust (we MAY have cleared $15 after buying the price stickers) or a reasonable success (items not sold have either been delivered to Goodwill or are en route to...” Read full tasting note

From Basilur Tea

A rich blend of black teas combined with natural exotic fruits & flavours to make a delicious, refreshing tea that is divine hot or iced! This is a connoisseur’s perfect cuppa that is deep and rich, yet aromatic and romantic.

100% Pure Ceylon black tea with tangerine peel, orange flower, lemon verbena and flavours tangerine, vanilla and cream.

About Basilur Tea View company

2087 tasting notes

Well, either our garage sale was a bust (we MAY have cleared $15 after buying the price stickers) or a reasonable success (items not sold have either been delivered to Goodwill or are en route to the mission house at church)—but either way, I am beat.

Furthermore, this is the first day we’ve had actually summery weather (91 on my thermometer) with humidity in the mosquito-and-malaria range. (Don’t laugh, Rosehips—I know that’s not even close to your summer temps :)

Therefore, I don’t care what it is, it just needs to be COLD. However, this is a lovely afternoon treat from the fridge. Basilur threw in vanilla with this tangerine blend, so when it’s chilled, it tastes like a tangerine creamsicle. Delicious!

Martin Bednář

I used to drink lots of Basilur teas, but I can´t recall having this one :O

gmathis

We have a chain discount store called Tuesday Morning; it’s like a treasure hunt every time you go. You’ll never find the same stock two weeks in a row. We’ve been lucky to find a different kind of Basilur every visit.

ashmanra

I definitely need to head over to our Tuesday Morning then! I haven’t been in ages but I will go for tea!

I should move to US :D

gmathis

The Midwest would definitely be a change from your neck of the woods! I often refer to our little corner of Missouri as “the armpit of nowhere.”

Martin Bednář

Oh, I bet! I would like to see US at least once in my life. And I don´t mean tourist spots and traps.

derk

Martin, I’d give you a trap-free tour of northern California!

derk

gmathis, all your Basilur reviews have me wanting to go to Tuesday Morning for my next teabag run for the house.

gmathis

All this chit-chat prompted a stop yesterday. Alas, at the moment, none to be had at ours. Your results may vary, however!

Martin Bednář

derk: thank you for your offer. If it is going to happen, I will try to keep it in mind.