Autumn Tea

Ceylon Black Tea
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

2 Images

• “Isn’t it funny that maple is generally considered to be a fall flavor, but the sap actually starts running in the early spring? Thus, I was actually a little seasonally late trying this one. Even...” Read full tasting note
  • “How i got it: Bought It (Basilur’s “Four Seasons” Assorted Pack) Experience: Well, this is a brand new experience for me. Never ever had maple syrup, so i was wondering what it was like. The...” Read full tasting note

From Basilur

As beautiful Maple leaves turn brilliant red and fiery yellow in Fall, Basilur Four Seasons swirl into “Autumn Tea” with world’s finest Ceylon black tea, complimented with a tantalizing taste of Maple. Together, they release a calming and soothing aroma and smooth, silky taste reminiscent of a delicious feast.

100% Pure Ceylon black, long leaf teas from the lower elevations (low grown) of Ceylon with herbs & flavor.

Ingredients: 100% Pure Ceylon black tea, safflower, maple.

About Basilur View company

2076 tasting notes

Even with sloppy steeping and work water, this was very good. I oversteeped, so the black base was a little stiffer than I intended, but the maple is maple-y without being cloyingly sweet. Looking forward to a better-supervised rerun!

Mastress Alita

As far as I’m concerned, maple and pumpkin are “anytime” flavors, and society will not convince me otherwise.

How i got it: Bought It (Basilur’s “Four Seasons” Assorted Pack)

Experience: Well, this is a brand new experience for me. Never ever had maple syrup, so i was wondering what it was like. The intense aroma of this blend is defined by this ingredient, which seems to me like a mix of toasted caramel, vanilla, truffle and cinnamon, all together. No much room for the tea to appear in this respect. The taste, at the other hand, is more balanced, and both the tea and the syrup could be noted. Mild intensity flavor, no astringency. I guess that it will take me some time to get used to this new flavor, but this was a good start. Very good.

Would i buy it again?: I think this one goes behind Winter and Summer in my list, but there’s a chance too.