Sweet Cherry

Edit tea info Last updated by gmathis

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I think if you were to fish for Steepster reviews of flavored cherry teas of any kind, the most common denominator would be that you just can’t replicate cherries straight off the tree. I concur. I...” Read full tasting note

From Basilur

A rich blend of black teas combined with natural exotic fruits & flavours to make a delicious, refreshing tea that is divine hot or iced! This is a connoisseur’s perfect cuppa that is deep and rich, yet aromatic and romantic.
100% Pure Ceylon black tea with cherry, cornflower, lemon verbena and flavours sweet cherry.

About Basilur View company

1 Tasting Note

2076 tasting notes

I think if you were to fish for Steepster reviews of flavored cherry teas of any kind, the most common denominator would be that you just can’t replicate cherries straight off the tree. I concur. I spent most of third and fourth grade sitting in our cherry tree with a book and my transistor radio. Some things only God can do, and cherries appears to be one of them :)

This is, however, a pleasant second-best. Not cherry cough syrup…think Cherry Life Savers, or maybe maraschinos. The scent is as good as the flavor as you sip. This is one my fifth and sixth graders would love.

ashmanra

I have had a few Basilur teas. I wish this had been one of them!

derk

Where do you all personally buy this brand of bagged tea? I might have seen it at TJ Maxx/Home Goods but can’t recall.

gmathis

Have found all our Basilur bags at a Tuesday Morning store (we’re in SW Missouri).

derk

Ah, I see there are a few near me. I’ll have to check it for this brand of tea. Thanks!

gmathis

Beware…Tuesday Morning stores are lethal on the recreational income :)