Apple Orchard Cider

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From Beach House Teas

How We See It:
Don’t know about you, but we’re craving a rewind to fall and this tea is keeping us cozy. Organic, fair-trade ingredients with locally sourced apples and pears… this is what artisan small-batch blending is all about!

What’s In It:
All Organic Ingredients: Red rooibos, hawthorn leaf & flower, Pacific Northwest nettle, basil leaf, sunflower petals, Pacific Northwest Honeycrisp apples and Bartlett pears, cinnamon chips, cloves, pure extracts.

About Beach House Teas View company

Very interesting blend; I expected a generally sweet apple profile overall but what I got was actually more of a spiced/mulled apple cider and I think that was actually so much better. So, definitely brightness from the apple (and pear) – I’d call it a mix of red and green apple sort of flavours, but there’s also a lot of strong cinnamon and clove notes in this that really accent the apple. So, it’s like “big punch of fruit” followed by a huge sweep of comforting, warming spice notes. Apple and clove is such a good pairing too, in my opinion. And then, of course, just a little bit of woody undertone from the rooibos.

Really interesting; can’t wait to revisit. It sort of made apple tea seem exciting again; when hasn’t happened for me in a long time…

tea-sipper