Diamond Espresso's Beach Berry Iced Blend

Black Fruit Herbal White Blend
Hibiscus
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

1 Tasting Note View all

• “‘Samurai’ Traveling Teabox – Tea #4 A tea company I’ve never heard of before. And reminding me of one of my favorite bands: BEACH HOUSE.  Check out their album ‘7’ which might be my favorite, if...” Read full tasting note

From Beach House Teas

A blend of Pacific Northwest fruit flavors for a blend reminiscent of berry-picking in the summertime. An invigoratingly fruity blend offset by sweet and sour hibiscus with fruity notes for a perfectly balanced finish. Blended exclusively for Diamond Espresso in Long Beach, WA.

Ingredients:
Organic Pure Extracts

About Beach House Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

‘Samurai’ Traveling Teabox – Tea #4
A tea company I’ve never heard of before. And reminding me of one of my favorite bands: BEACH HOUSE.  Check out their album ‘7’ which might be my favorite, if you’re new to them.  This blend is white and black teas with all sorts of berry in the mix.  I really wish there wasn’t hibiscus — it takes over.  dang it.  I’d love to be tasting all sorts of berries on this unique base instead of sour hibiscus.  To be fair, I think this is supposed to be an iced tea but I hot brewed it.  But I could swear this blend is 100% hibiscus in the resulting flavor.  What a shame.
Steep #1 // 1 1/2 teaspoons for a full mug // 19 minutes after boiling // 2 minute steep
Steep #2 //5 minutes after boiling  // 4 minute steep

Flavors: Hibiscus

ashmanra

I checked out Beach House on Amazon music. I had never heard of them. The singer reminds me a bit of the lead for Foster the People. Even the production and mixing seems similar. BH does use a bit more dissonance for effect, I think, though. Myth brought “Eyes Without A Face” to mind for some reason.

Tldr: I liked it! Thanks for sharing!