Mint Medley

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

• “Backlog – I had a cup of this yesterday at my graduation! Yay I am finally done! It feels good but also weird..I don’t think reality has fully hit me yet either, so I imagine when it does, I will...” Read full tasting note
  • “The beginning of the semester always leaves me feeling like I was hit by a truck. The new students are so needy! When I got home, I actually said to my dog, “Let’s see how I can help you!” like I...” Read full tasting note
  • “I have no idea how old this is but I suspect several years. It was given to me. Steeped in a small cup to see if it survived. At first I thought it was too far gone but as it cooled the peppermint...” Read full tasting note
  • “While at the movies I also got a small cup of the bagged tea they sell there. I used to drink this all the time when I worked at the theatre during opening; I’d load it with three or four of the...” Read full tasting note

From Bigelow

Our refreshing Mint Medley is a lovely blend of both fresh garden spearmint and peppermint, all grown and harvested right here in America. Either hot or iced, this brew leaves you with a cool, crisp and clean finish.

Ingredients: Peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, rose hips, lemon peel, hibiscus

About Bigelow View company

Had a bit of a bitter aftertaste, but other than that is was OK

This was my second pot of tea on game night and while we did finish it, I did enjoy two cups.

Vacation continues. Day 2, Tea 4. And old school favorite, one of the first mint teas I ever had back in the day.

It’s been a while, but it’s nice to return to the roots, to bring back the simplicity of an old stand by. Nothing special, no hidden special ingredients, no nonsense, just straight up good mint flavor over a solid and simple tea base.

In a world were everyone seems to be trying to make something out of the ordinary, something that stands apart, something that is different from the rest, it’s nice to find that old school simplicity in the back of the tea cabinet.

Like running into an old friend that reminds you of your roots.

Good stuff. This isn’t necessarily an amazing mint tea. It’s not all that well balanced, and the mint flavor is not all that fresh tasting, it’s a bit bland in general. But I really appreciate the simplicity and the minimalist honesty in this cup.

Fantastic blend of spearmint and peppermint. It is very minty yet has a bit of a fruity taste too. I love this on cold rainy days.

Flavors: Floral, Herbs, Mint, Peppermint, Spearmint

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 300 ML

Tastes like liquid Wrigley’s gum. Not a fan

Flavors: Mint, Spearmint

I woke up this morning to the most beautiful day. The sun is out and the temp is in the 70s. It’s perfect. It will be hotter this afternoon (high 90s, I think), but at least for the morning I can pretend we are in the middle of fall.

This is another tea gift from Nichole! This is very minty but also very bitter. I seem to be having this bad luck with mint teas often. I’m afraid this one wasn’t for me. I’m glad to have tried it though!

Flavors: Bitter, Mint

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 6 OZ / 177 ML

Delicious and minty. Pretty tasty. Would drink again 9/10.

I had a cup of this the other day at my sister-in-law’s house. It’s been several years since the last time I’ve had this tea. It’s just as good as I remember it being. The peppermint and spearmint flavors blend well, and are a nice change of pace from straight peppermint.

Boiling 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Veronica

I really like Bigelow’s herbal selection. They have some pretty tasty blends!

rosebudmelissa

I like a lot of their teas, too. I would probably drink more of them if you didn’t have to buy them by the case on their website.

Mint has always been my mom’s favourite flavour of tea, for as long as I can remember. It’s never quite hit me the same way, unless in some sort if blend (chocolate mint is GOOD).
This tea… is okay to me? I feel the tingling of the mint but it’s not overwhelming. The tea doesn’t really whelm me at all to be honest. It’s okay, I can tell that it’s probably not pure mint, but that it’s minty… it doesn’t quite hit me like a minty candy or gum or toothpaste would, and part of me would almost prefer that?
But yeah. Not bad, just not great either. An okay cup, that would probably be enjoyed better by my mint-loving mother.

One of my favorites. Also good for stomach issues.