Mint Medley

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

• “Backlog – I had a cup of this yesterday at my graduation! Yay I am finally done! It feels good but also weird..I don’t think reality has fully hit me yet either, so I imagine when it does, I will...” Read full tasting note
  • “The beginning of the semester always leaves me feeling like I was hit by a truck. The new students are so needy! When I got home, I actually said to my dog, “Let’s see how I can help you!” like I...” Read full tasting note
  • “I have no idea how old this is but I suspect several years. It was given to me. Steeped in a small cup to see if it survived. At first I thought it was too far gone but as it cooled the peppermint...” Read full tasting note
  • “While at the movies I also got a small cup of the bagged tea they sell there. I used to drink this all the time when I worked at the theatre during opening; I’d load it with three or four of the...” Read full tasting note

From Bigelow

Our refreshing Mint Medley is a lovely blend of both fresh garden spearmint and peppermint, all grown and harvested right here in America. Either hot or iced, this brew leaves you with a cool, crisp and clean finish.

Ingredients: Peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, rose hips, lemon peel, hibiscus

About Bigelow View company

This tea was minty. Not a surprise to you? Well, I’ve been lied to before by tea names and promises! When first poured it did not smell good, but was fun to drink due to a strong tingly aftertaste. As it mellowed in the cup, my nose became less assaulted and the mint and black had some time to settle their differences. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Flavors: Mint

Very good, nice and strong (but not too strong). There are tones of rose and a hint of lemon. I really enjoy this one, especially when I have a sore throat, congestion, or headache- or just for a little boost of energy. I find it works and tastes best when I drink it as hot as possible.

I tend to mix 1 bag/1 tsp of this with Celestial Seasonings “Sleepytime Sinus Soother Wellness Tea” for a bit of a mix. They taste very good together.

Flavors: Lemon, Mint, Peppermint, Rose, Spearmint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Strong mint flavour. I like a cup of this before bed, it’s good for the stomach, nice and refreshing.

Peppermint tea was all i drank few years back and i think i over did it cause anything minty discuss me now. So i was felling a cold coming on and drank the last one of this tea, this isn’t horrible for a bagged tea, but it’s not something i enjoy anymore.

added a stick of cinnamon honey for perfection.

Tried this instead of the peppermint tea that is my mother’s favorite and found I like the mix of spearmint and peppermint much better. A good tea.

This is one of my favourite teas. I drink this every afternoon. I love the taste of spearmint and have toiled over the years to find a delicious tea that actually tastes like natural mint, and is not artificial. I find many mint teas are biased by peppermint flavour.
I often buy a few boxes of this tea at a time as I drink it so much. And now my sister and grandmother raid my supplies as they too have fallen in love with this tea.
This tea also makes a great iced tea.

This is probably my favorite tea. I love the mix of peppermint and spearmint. A wonderful tea for chilly winter nights, it also make a refreshing mint iced tea for hot summer days. It is a required pantry item for my home.

As one that finds pure peppermint herbal tea a bit overwhelming it is amazing how much of a difference adding spearmint into the mix can balance things out. While the tea also contains other things they blend in nicely into the background so the focus is upon the mint which is cool but not overwhelmingly cold.

This brand is one of my go-tos after I’ve had a long day or if I’m not feeling well. While peppermint tea already has a pleasing taste, this blend proves twice as flavorful and refreshing without being too overpowering.