Sweet Dreams

Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Hibiscus, Peppermint, Rose Blossom Leaves, Spearmint, Spices
Floral, Peppermint, Pleasantly Sour, Mint, Menthol, Spices, Astringent, Orange, Rose, Sweet
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “I’m not sure if I like chamomile. So before I try the Citrus Dream sample from Butiki Teas, I’ll try this bagged tea first. This mostly smells like mint when dry. Once brewed, it has a slight...” Read full tasting note
  • “Back late from a photography lecture and to see work at a gallery – not work that I found interesting. Ugh. I had just enough energy left to pop teabags in mugs with some honey before bed. This is...” Read full tasting note
  • “Ughhhhhh insomnia! I usually stay away from Bigelow blends, unless it’s either the straight chamomile or the straight peppermint ones, because they tend to be WAY too fast and loose with the...” Read full tasting note
  • “This was actually pretty good! I wasn’t expecting much per some of the reviews here, but I liked it! The chamomile really helped settle me down, and I look forward to having this again. The mint...” Read full tasting note

From Bigelow

One whiff and you will know you are in for a treat! Our blend of sweet chamomile flowers and mint leaves will calm your nerves and sooth your soul. So when it is time to relax, either during the day or at night enjoy our comforting blend.

Ingredients: Chamomile, Hibiscus, Peppermint Leaves, Rose Blossoms, Spearmint Leaves, Spice, Orange Blossoms

About Bigelow View company

Relieved a certain office of a bag of this, and a few other Bigelow blends. It’s not really my thing, but I wanted to try it, just to say I did on here. Chamomile isn’t anything I care about so my review will be biased.

Dry bag smells mostly of mint, and a tad bit of chamomile. Steeped is mostly the same but the hibiscus really comes out. Brownish liquid with chamomile aroma.

I used the bag because I wasn’t in the mood to clean up after making a proper tea, so, meh…

Nice, I enjoy this very much- it gives me a natural, pleasant, sleepy feeling. The taste is soothing, sweet with a touch of orange and mint. The sweetness is stronger thanks to the touch of mint. This is one of my favorite herbal teas, especially for relaxation or before bed!

Flavors: Mint, Orange, Rose, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This tea is very simple, but works. It really calms me down and by combining it with a warm shower, you can fall asleep in minutes.

I admit to having been spoiled by Harney & Sons’ super fresh and delicious Egyptian Chamomile, but even Pukka Love is a lot better than this Sweet Dreams chamomile blend from Bigelow. It tastes either stale or sour—or perhaps both. Perhaps the mint is old, or perhaps the hibiscus is making the whole mess taste sour. I know that this particular bag is not old, because it came from a new box in my housemate’s cupboard. It’s just not good.

To dump or refrigerate? That is the question.

Boiling 6 min, 15 sec 2 g 9 OZ / 266 ML

I’ve been trying to do some nighttime blends to see which I really prefer. Right now I’ve not seen a big difference except for Soothing Caramel Bedtime by Yogi. This tastes of, surprise, surprise… chamomile and mint. I’m beginning to think most chamomile teas are same. This one has a natural sweetness but a bit of sweetener doesn’t hurt either. The mint flavor blends nicely with a touch of vanilla. It helps put the chamomile in its place. (Not up in front overwhelming everything.) Besides being good for bedtime, I think this is good for the tummy or a headache, too. I’m still not sure of my favorite nighttime tea but this is still okay. I think I would go with the Soothing Caramel Bedtime. At least it’s different from the others.

I am very new to the world of tea. I have sampled a few tea bags, mainly this one and a peppermint one. Just yesterday I had my first experience with loose leaf tea. This was my last bag of this “Sweet Dreams” flavor. I have already decided that I lean toward loose leaf. I am currently looking to find one for night time :)

This tea is hands down one of my favorites. The mint is not overpowering to the senses, and it does not have a bitter note to it like other teas. I drink it without any milk or sweeteners, but I’m sure it would be just as excellent with a touch of honey. It is the kind of tea that can be consumed at any point during the day, not just before bed! I’d highly recommend giving it a try.

i recently received this tea from my dad in a package – he is living away and working in houston and must have been given some tea he isn’t fond of. i like it well enough, despite the fact that i don’t necessarily love chamomile. the mint and hibiscus save it for me – neither flavor is overly strong, giving the cup a tart, tingly sort of quality that i find intriguing. i also let it steep for quite awhile and drank with the bag in my mug. i’d definitely drink again!

This is my favorite tea! I love that it’s not too sweet or very strong, perfect for a late night drink.

I prepared or enjoyed this tea by placing a bag of it into some hot water. (That’s a little Steepster humor for you Steepster fans.)