Pumpkin Spice

Black Tea, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Pumpkin Pieces
Cinnamon, Clove, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Orange Zest, Orange, Pumpkin, Vanilla
Tea Bag
Fair Trade
Edit tea info Last updated by Tranquilitea

From Bigelow

Fall in love with Bigelow® Pumpkin Spice Tea. The harvest moon brings bountiful blessings for us to enjoy, not the least of which is Bigelow Pumpkin Spice Tea. Smooth and satisfying, its rich, round flavor is a masterful blend of the finest, mountain-grown teas. Pumpkin Spice Tea has no calories – just sweeten to taste for an Autumn treat that is sure to warm the hearts of family, friends and all who gather’ round.

Ingredients: black tea, natural pumpkin flavors with other natural flavors (soy lecithin), cinnamon, licorice root, clove, ginger, pumpkin flakes

About Bigelow View company

I actually love this tea. It’s great with lots of milk and not too much sugar. I can definitely taste the pumpkin, and I don’t find the clove notes overwhelming at all. It’s a nice, light autumn flavor. I’m always jealous of my coffee-loving friends who get so excited about their Pumpkin Spice lattes, so I’m glad to have an affordable, delicious option of my own!

Bigelow Tea

We are so happy to hear how much you love our Pumpkin Spice…..it definetly is a great alternative to flavored coffees, when trying to capture the flavor of fall.
Thanks so much for sharing with us,
Kathy for Bigelow Tea

I’m not normally a big fan of Bigelow teas, but, for some reason, I recall drinking this tea last fall and enjoying it and, I think, may have coveted a few bags.

Upon brewing, though, it was not as I had recalled so I think it my review could be off the mark, if my recollection is correct and the bags I have on-hand are about a year old, making their flavor much less flavorful. ;)

I will buy a new box once I run through my currently piled up teas and see if my review remains the same. If so I will update this one.

I found this to be bland with little flavor. I’m usually a big fan of autumn brews (harvest, pumpkin, cinnamon), but this one missed the mark for me.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

This is actually probably very old… I snagged it from a teabox a while ago. But it is actually pretty tasty! Bigelow has quite a few good teabag options. There is quite a lot of that pumpkin spice flavor on a sturdy black tea base… and there are even pumpkin flakes listed in the ingredients! I couldn’t taste too much of the pumpkin under all that spice but I sure do appreciate that Bigelow actually tried with the pumpkin. I’d buy this! Also, this is insanely better than Celestial Seasonings Pumpkin that I tried years ago. (Sidenote: “spice” just reminds me of the Dune movie that I personally like a lot… I haven’t read the books… yet.)
Steep #1 // 13 minutes after boiling // 3 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 3 minute steep

A coworker left this in the breakroom so I popped it in my mug to give it a taste. It’s not the kind of thing I’d normally grab but this week at work is pretty stressful so a silly flavored tea was appealing. I has a delicious smell (kind of like Chai and PSL) and I pick up on an orange flavor when drinking. It’s not as bad as I thought it’d be.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Orange, Pumpkin, Vanilla

I often drink multiple cups a day of this tea at work during the fall and winter. It’s not fancy (it’s a ground tea in a teabag, so adjust your expectations accordingly), but I think it’s a very nice, basic spiced black. Enjoy it with milk and occasionally some honey!

For comparison, I have the option of free bagged Tazo chai at work — this is better.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg

This is the best pumpkin tea as far as pumpkin flavor goes. It definitely has a nice pumpkin taste. Unfortunately there’s not enough spices for my liking, but that’s an easy fix…I brew it along with a cinnamon stick for added flavor. Delicious with a bit of half and half! I’ve gone through 3 boxes of this so far this fall, which is a lot considering I drink a zillion other kind of teas as well every day. I can see this being an autumn staple for me.

I brew 2 bags in a large mug with about 15 ounces of boiling water for 3-4 mins (usually along with cinnamon for added spice).

Flavors: Pumpkin

I’m going to agree with several other reviewers on this one – it tastes like absolutely nothing. Even with sugar added, I can’t detect a single hint of pumpkin, or artificial pumpkin flavor. Disappointing.

I don’t hate this tea, and some of the hate in the reviews seems unnecessarily hostile. But eh.

If you don’t like chai, this cup is totally a big cup of NOPE, though.

Strong spicy cinnamon and ginger, little bits of clove, and a pumpkin-like sweetness in the back.

Definitely recommend milk + sweetener. A 50/50 of milk to water while brewing seems to soften and smooth it quite a bit.

I currently am home with a cold and when I opened this tea I was overwhelmed by the amazing smells. Reminded me of being a kid and smelling the spicy tea that was always on my teachers desk. The only disappointing thing is the smell is better than the taste, but overall experience was great.

Boiling 8 min or more

This is another tea from my swap with EvaGrimm.

For a bagged tea, this actually packs a lot of flavour. The spices are much more prominent than any actual pumpkin flavouring.

So many pumpkin teas taste exactly the same, and not at all like actual pumpkin, but like the spices that would go into a pumpkin pie. This one has all those spices, but they must be in varying amounts from other pumpkin teas, because it seems to be more to my liking. And now I just want to make my pumpkin ice coffee.

Thanks EvaGrimm!