Plantation Mint

Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Amanda

2 Images

From Bigelow

Feeling like the market needed a refreshing mint tea, Eunice Bigelow took to the kitchen to create one of her first blends for the company. She started with a rich, flavorful black tea and then blended just the right amount of mint. One sip and you will see Award Winning Plantation Mint is clean and smooth with the perfect mint finish!

Ingredients: black tea, spearmint

Taste Profile: Strong refreshing spearmint with underlying mild smoky notes
Aroma: Enveloping aroma of soothing spearmint
Liquor: Dark amber
Recommended Temperature: 208º F

STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS
Be sure to start with fresh cold water and bring to a rolling boil. Pour over tea bag, steep for 4 minutes (or whatever time you like), remove bag (but no squeezing please!).

For Iced Tea by the Glass: Steep a little longer. Pour over ice.

About Bigelow View company

This is a nice, smooth mint blend with a medium-strength black tea as its base. I like it, but since I like to sweeten my tea and I have often had this in situations where I was actually denied access to sugar (due to obese assholes who were on a diet that they imposed on everyone that failed anyways), it has left me with a bitter taste in my mouth, if only by negative association. I know it’s pretty good, but I think I’ll wait and try it again, when things are better and I’m less likely to have to deal with jerks so frequently.

I like this a lot. Affordable and nice flavor.

Yet another one of my favorite teas, this is one that’s good anytime, even in an instance where you have a sore throat. Even though I do like peppermint, this is my favorite :) This is another one that I usually steep for four minutes and fourty five seconds

this is my go-to tea after having mint tea at a Mediterranean restaurant. its best sweetened with honey, but if you go cold with a large amount of it (like I normally do) i sweeten it with organic sugar.

Refreshing, nice to clean the palate or as a pick-me-up if you’re feeling hot or tired.

I gotta give this tea some respect. It’s starting to grow on me. I really like spearmint and this is the only readily-available blend with tea leaves and spearmint.

Very good. Sugar not needed.

I like to steep this with a Dilmah Hibiscus and Rosehip tea and drink it sweet and iced—Moroccan Iced Tea. ^_~ On its own, it’s a fair mint tea, but it’s a black tea with spearmint, so the flavour is nice, but not terribly strong.

This is okay. If I can’t find another mint tea, I’ll drink it, but I’m not too fond of the mix of mint flavors.

This tea is good for being cheap! I always drank it iced. It’s not a mild mint, it’s right in front! I prefer mint blends now, but it’s still a good, simple tea.