Kung Flu Fighter!

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

• “Sipdown! I’ve had three small colds over the last two months, all of which I’ve zapped with this tea before they really got hold. I was a little skeptical about the effect a tea could have on a...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Bluebird’s eucalyptus + echinacea cold weather tea

Let nothing stop you with our new cold weather brew. Our ultimate kung-flu fighting, herbal tea is a blend of echinacea + eucalyptus, both said to aid recovery and sooth symptoms of colds and flu. Also with aniseed, chilli + peppermint – Just what you need to fire you through!

Ingredients: Eucalyptus leaves, aniseed, lemongrass, chilli, echinacea, peppermint

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

2007 tasting notes

Sipdown! I’ve had three small colds over the last two months, all of which I’ve zapped with this tea before they really got hold. I was a little skeptical about the effect a tea could have on a thing like a cold, but I really do believe that drinking this has made a difference. It’s good for soothing a sore throat, and I’m convinced it’s helped me to shake off the ills more easily. It tastes pretty good, too! Super brilliant stuff, and a definite repurchase!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp
rosebudmelissa

I know Echinacea makes a noticeable difference in how I feel when I’m sick

Fjellrev

That’s great to hear! Could use some right now haha. And the name is hilariously awesome.