Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Sipdown (277) The hibby is strong here. Hibiscus gives away to citrus. The cardamom is a bit of warmth but not overly present like it was in the cold brew. Would I call this sangria? No. But it’s...” Read full tasting note
  • “My first cup, I found this rather sour, even with the usual amount of sugar added. The second time I made it, I gave it a shorter steep and less leaf, and that helped cut the sourness a lot. The...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Summer’s most loved sunshine tipple in the shape of the UK’s beloved brew! Get a pitcher of this gorgeous fruit infusion in the fridge and add some punch to your summer days with this blend of apple, orange, coconut, pineapple + lime… alcohol optional!

Ingredients: Hibiscus, apple pieces, rosehip, orange peel, coconut, pineapple pieces (pineapple, sugar), cardamom, lime peel, flavour
Warning: May contain traces of nuts

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

Sipdown (277)

The hibby is strong here. Hibiscus gives away to citrus. The cardamom is a bit of warmth but not overly present like it was in the cold brew. Would I call this sangria? No. But it’s an alright tea.

My first cup, I found this rather sour, even with the usual amount of sugar added. The second time I made it, I gave it a shorter steep and less leaf, and that helped cut the sourness a lot. The main flavor is hibiscus, but I can also taste something like pineapple in there. It’s a little tropical. I definitely would have enjoyed more strawberry since I don’t find it to be too similar to its name. I’ve been enjoying it room temperature or cold. If you don’t like hibiscus, you likely won’t enjoy this one. It’s not the best ever, but the flavor is strong and when brewed properly, the sourness is at a level I can enjoy, like a sour candy.