Herbal Tea
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Bluebird state that this is just pure peppermint leaves, though it is not up for sale on the website at the moment. It’s a simple ‘herbal tisane’ but I’m a fan of peppermint so I don’t mind. It’s...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Pure peppermint leaves from Bluebird Tea Co.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

It’s a simple ‘herbal tisane’ but I’m a fan of peppermint so I don’t mind. It’s actually very good for the digestive system and stomach upsets. If I’m feeling unwell I usually go straight to the mint tea.

Flavour is strong and sweet with pure peppermint flavour. It’s very refreshing, reminds me of candy cane. It’s delicious! Pure tasting and natural, plus it wasn’t too dry and herbal so it’s rather fresh. The refreshing peppermint lingers in the after taste.

When you sip it’s slightly dry and herbal but then straight away the peppermint grows, the sweetness increases and the refreshing tone packs a flavour punch that fills the mouth.