Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle
Iced 8 min or more

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Think homemade lemonade stand, $1 cloudy American fizz + freshly squeezed Sicilian lemonade, all encapsulated into one cupp’a deliciousness. This fruity brew, blended with apple pieces, rosehip + lemongrass, is perfect hot or iced with a cheeky slice of lemon.

Apple pieces, rosehip, lemongrass, orange peel, calendula petals, natural flavouring.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

Iced Sipdown (365)!

I’m thinking that maybe I’m really just not into these lemonade themed teas from Bird and Blend, because similar to their Strawberry Lemonade I’m finding this to taste severely underwhelming and overly saturated with lemongrass. Also has a bit of a sour apple note. It’s not bad, particularly, but also just not good.

Thanks for the share though, VariaTEA – lemonade teas are super fun for the summertime, so I was excited to try this one even if I didn’t end up loving it.

not really getting much from this one except for lemongrass. It’s not bad per say but it’s not lemonade and it’s not very exciting or interesting lol

I iced this but having tried it, I think it would be best as a a teapop with a squeeze of real lemon. It’s sweeter than expected and tastes mainly of lemongrass. There is potential but as it is, it feels a bit lacking.

This is the third of Bluebird’s Tea Election candidates. I actually think it’s an unusual choice, since it wasn’t exactly a successful blend in flavour terms. I know I’m not the only one that thinks so, either…

Still. Last time I tried this one, I said I’d like to revisit it as a tea pop. It looks like the moment has arrived! I made up a simple syrup (1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar), infused with 2 tsp of this blend. I’ve topped it off with sparkling water, and the result is…meh.

It still doesn’t taste like lemonade, but that’s because the tea doesn’t taste like lemonade. It tastes like lemongrass. The sparkling water helps, undoubtedly, but what’s missing is copious amounts of lemon. I could perk this up with some actual lemon juice, or a wedge of lemon, but that’s not really the point. It’s nice, as a tea pop, and I can see it being really refreshing come summer. Unfortunately, for a blend with the name “lemonade” it’s just not meeting any of my expectations.