Peaches & Cream Matcha

Green Matcha Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Product description not available yet.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

Today’s smoothie was strawberry, mango, peach and banana. I don’t pick the fruits, my sister does and then I’m left enough smoothie in the blender for me to doctor up with whatever matcha I want. Since today was the first time they used peach, I decided to highlight that flavor with this matcha.

Tbh I just used 1/2 tsp and I wasn’t actually expecting it to come out that strongly through all the fruit. So, I was super surprised when my first sip of smoothie was not just a whole lot of peach but copious cream notes as well. Like this matcha must be extremely strongly flavoured because it took over. The grassiness of the matcha came through one but mostly it’s the flavouring. It’s nice and I now look forward to trying this plain.

Sipdown (806)!

This was a pretty tasty last cup (or rather, matcha bowl) of this tea – it’s definitely really heavy on those cream notes, and the peach flavour is juicy and bright. I regret not trying it as a latte, just a little bit. However, after having it a second time I don’t feel as though I need to have it back in my cupboard; the peach flavour is very similar to DT’s peach matcha – just less sweet. However, the cream note has a really artificial finish that I think I’d get tired of quite quickly. With how cheap and accessible the DT version is for me in particular, I think I just have to stick with that one for my peach matcha needs.

However – it’s still super good!