Peach & Orange

Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář
Boiling 6 min, 45 sec 10 oz / 300 ml

2 Images

• “I was quite hyped to try a fruit tea from B&B Tea Co. But unortunately this wasn’ t so good as expected. I used two tea spoons in strainer, about 5 minutes brewing. When dry it really smells...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Life sure is peachy… especially if you’re sipping on our supercharged take on the classic iced tea! Peaches, oranges & nectarines are juiced to perfection in this summer-riffic brew!

We are so confident that our new blends will be the most fruity, juicy & refreshing teas you’ll ever taste that if you don’t love them we will replace/refund no questions asked, as part of our Iced Tea guarantee!

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

I used two tea spoons in strainer, about 5 minutes brewing. When dry it really smells nicely peachy, not any funky notes.

I put in water in my favourite glass. It started slowly fading to pink, orange. An that was it after 5 minutes. It was light, quite cloudy liquor with notes of beige, orange and pink. When noticing aromas, it was bit artifical peach flavour. In matter of taste it was weak peach, but more I noticed other fruits as apples and oranges. Not really peach.

I know it is a mix of peach & orange, but I expect it will have peach flavours. Unfortunately not so much. Maybe just unlucky teaspoons.