Fruit Rooibos Blend
Almond, Calendula Petals, Natural Flavours, Rooibos
Almond, Jam, Marzipan, Strawberry, Wood
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Tomorrow a funeral of my dear aunt. Still sad about it. But today a new B&B subscription came. As you can see in my cupboard, three new teas appeared. This is one of two caffeine-free teas....” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Let this brew take you back to those magical long summers of endless lazy, hazy days; spent with first loves & best friends. Scents of marzipan in the air & berry-stained hands from living wild & free in the meadows… ahhh, take us back!

Top Brewing Tip: Try this blend hot with oat milk for the perfect afternoon tea in the sun OR once steeped, pour over ice with a splash of coconut milk for an icy & creamy experience!

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

Tomorrow a funeral of my dear aunt. Still sad about it. But today a new B&B subscription came. As you can see in my cupboard, three new teas appeared. This is one of two caffeine-free teas. Rooibos with strawberries sounds interesting. And there are almonds? Whoa.

After opening the pouch, a combination of strawberries and almonds (marzipan) hit my nose. It smells really nice.

I took recommended 1 tsp of tea and as I thought there is no strawberry pieces, I dig again and get some strawberries. So, maybe 1 1/2 tsp in strainer. I do not know about steeping time, I assume about 5 minutes.

It smells like strawberry jam! I just imagined having strawberry pancakes. Yum.

In taste, it has got some woody notes from rooibos, but overall, it is quite sweet and marzipan-like with strawberry topping.

Flavors: Almond, Jam, Marzipan, Strawberry, Wood