Rockabye Raspberry

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Coconut, Lavender
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Free sample for my very small order.  VERY small, guys.  I can’t resist those B&B sales, even it’s for a couple teas.  Especially with free shipping!  FYI: they have a ton of various teas on...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Packed with slumber-inducing ingredients our new Rockabye brew will have you falling into your cozy cradle in no time. A sure fave for lovers of Moondrop Dreams and/or Rhubarb & Custard!

Rooibos, chamomile, desiccated coconut, fenugreek, freeze-dried raspberry, lavender, natural flavouring.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

Free sample for my very small order.  VERY small, guys.  I can’t resist those B&B sales, even it’s for a couple teas.  Especially with free shipping!  FYI: they have a ton of various teas on their secret VIP page, including the amazing Spiced Pumpkin Pie which is usually hard to grab.
On to the tea:  I was intrigued by another sleepy tea especially with those gorgeous bright raspberries that seem almost fresh.  My sample really doesn’t seem to have a ton of them.  So I’m really not tasting much raspberry at all, which is a shame as the name hinges on those raspberries.  What I’m really tasting is something VERY similar to the lovely Lazy Boy blend: mostly coconut and lavender, even though there is also chamomile and fenugreek in this particular blend.  It’s almost like they could have just brought back Lazy Boy.  On the second steep, much more of the chamomile was noted.  I don’t mind this as a replacement for Lazy Boy but I really wanted more raspberry!
Steep #1 // 1 teaspoon for a full mug // 12 minutes after boiling // 2 minute steep
Steep #2 // just boiled // 5 minute steep
2020 Sipdowns: 8 (Angry Tea Room – Raspberry Cherry)

Flavors: Coconut, Lavender