Fruit Green Herbal Blend
Cut grass, Earth, Peach
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Prepared it in the afternoon; as it is from today received subscription envelope (May 2020). Honestly, I am somehow puzzled about this tea. 2 1/2 tsp, 80°C water. Dry it is really floral, awesome...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

A fruity but not sweet peach green tea, perfectly balanced with a twist of sage! This brew is great for those who loved Fairy Dust or Bramble Ramble – OG Teabirds will remember this one!

You’ll love me if you like: Peach Soda, Fairy Dust, Bramble Ramble.

Mixologist top tip: Try me iced with some fresh peach slices.

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

Honestly, I am somehow puzzled about this tea.
2 1/2 tsp, 80°C water.

Dry it is really floral, awesome peach aroma, looks pretty to brew.

But brewed… it is dismal. I was very cautious about the temperature; leaves were nice and pretty. So, added water to cup, steeping bag in and… started to turn green. Pretty green, as fresh green tea can make, no brown notes or anything.

First sip: hm, nothing phenomenal, it’s not bad, but expected more

Second sip: it is having nice grassy note, but sage making it earthy maybe way too much

Third sip: indeed it is earthy, but I notice green tea notes. Not a big deal, but I miss peaches.

Fourth sip: finally some peachy notes, as it cools down, more of them present.

I mean, okay – it’s herbal-green tea, but… it should be more fruity, especially if it is called like that. I expected earthy taste with refreshing peaches, but this is not it. I am sad, as I used to like B&B teas quite a lot, especially for unique flavours and/or combinations, but recently, it’s something missing. Or is extra :( .

Flavors: Cut grass, Earth, Peach

Nattie

I think I would probably like this one. Onto the wishlist it goes!